Huttopia Rambouillet, Route du Château d’Eau, 78120 Rambouillet, Yvelines, France
- Sleeps 6 (max 6 adults, 5 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Private Bathroom
- Bed Linen Not Included
Book camping accommodation at Huttopia Rambouillet
This information was supplied by Huttopia Rambouillet
- On the ground floor: a bedroom with a double bed (140×200).
- A bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin.
- A living area with a sofa bed (double bed)*, wood stove, dining area, kitchen area (sink, gas cooker, microwave oven, fridge, dishwasher, coffee maker, crockery).
- Upstairs: a bedroom with 2 single beds (80×200). A mezzanine area with storage space.
- Exterior: a covered wooden terrace with picnic table and parasol, 2 fold-out chairs, and a PrimaGrill barbecue.
Bivouac areas with group barbecues are available at Huttopia Rambouillet.The bread service, for fresh bread every morning A laundry area with washing machines and dryer (tokens and laundry powder on sale at reception) Fridges and barbecues for campers to hire Travel light! Camping is easy with our baby kit (cot + high chair)
Activities On site:
Hiring bikes among the great oak trees of the national forest.
Fishing on the Étang d’Or lake
The birds of prey show at Espace Rambouillet
The beautiful natural swimming pool
The Smart’Nature activity
Surrounded by vast forests and two nature parks, the Regional Nature Park of the Haute Vallée de Chevreuse and the Regional Nature Park of Véxin, Huttopia Rambouillet campsite is a 100% nature destination.
Would you like a day out in the bustle of the capital city? Rambouillet is 50 km from Paris. The Eiffel Tower, Sacré Coeur, Notre Dame, and Versailles Palace are all well worth the visit.
Local history at the museums and homes of the famous figures of the Yvelines: Jean Monnet, Maurice Denis, Alexandre Dumas, Emile Zola, Leon Blum, and many others.
Glamping Site Facilities
Excellent shower and toilet blocks, cleaned 3 times a day, including spacious family bathrooms, baby changing and disabled facilities. There is a natural swimming and paddling pool with a pleasant poolside area, café-restaurant (open daily July / August and weekends out of peak season), bar (open until 11pm) and a reception area with a small shop and plenty of tourist information. Swings, playground, table tennis, volleyball and boules, plus an indoor lounge area with board and card games, books to borrow and a television. There is no Wi-Fi on site but a computer with internet is available. No campfires.