Camping La Serre, 09600 Aigues-Vives, Ariège, France
- Sleeps 5 (max 5 adults, 4 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Private Bathroom
- Bed Linen Not Included
- Well-equipped wooden chalet with kitchen area, two bedrooms and en-suite bathroom
- A large terrace offers space to dine alfresco and enjoy the views
- Situated on an eco-friendly campsite with plenty of facilities and its own nature trail
Book camping accommodation at Camping Domaine de La Serre
This information was supplied by Camping Domaine de La Serre
- Kitchen area with electric hob, sink, fridge and small oven
- A shower room and toilet
- One double bedroom
- One separate bedroom with three single beds
- All beds come with blankets and pillows.
The region which surrounds Camping La Serre has so much to offer and you're sure to find something for everyone:
- Carcassonne the UNESCO medieval city with its 3 km of ramparts is definitely worth a visit, especially when the Knights parade!
- Outdoorsy adrenaline folk will love the wealth of activities from canoeing and rafting, to canyonning and karting to tree top assault courses!
- The caves of Lombrives are the largest in Europe, enjoy your visit aboard a little train, as you discover these wondrous caves.
- Chateau de Montsegur– the remains of this ancient fortress are perched on top of a craggy rock like an eagle's nest, full of history, and worth a visit for the views alone!
Welcome to the Campsite and landscape of La Serre, a campsite at the foot of Pyrenees Ariege.
Corinne and Patrick welcome you as La Serre guests, a camping area with 66 pitches, ideally located in a south-east-facing valley 450 meters above sea level. The campsite overlooks the Pyrenees and the castle of Montsegur.
Our 47 pitches for tent, caravans or campervans are on wide terraces, delineated and shaded with no vis-à-vis and all offering different views. There are also 8 cabins and 4 mobile homes, scattered in a natural setting – each have a wide private space. We also offer a tree house in its own private area.
In true family spirit, you have access to a giant playground of 1 hectare with a soccer field, volleyball court, mountain bike tracks, badminton, wooden games for all ages and covered courtyard for ping-pong. The pool and solarium are arranged so that everyone can find peace and relaxation.
Family life, silent nights, comfort, cleanliness and respect for everyone are guaranteed!
Glamping Site Facilities
Huge pitches, protected by trees with shady and non-shady options, swimming pool, washing machine (€5), large children’s play area, 4 clean and decent lavatory and shower blocks (free), nature reserve .