Meadowsweet Luxury Yurt
- Sleeps 4 (max 4 adults, 3 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- High-quality felt insulation, keeping you cosy at night and cool during the day
- Fantastic wood-burning stove, with space on top to boil your kettle
- Cosy king-sized bed and single daybeds with a pull-out single mattress trundles
The Owner Says
King size bed
Daybed (which doubles up as a sofa) with pull out single mattress trundle.
Underbed storage and blanket box.
Wood burning stove with space on top to boil your kettle (also provided). Kindling is provided and a basket of wood. Additional wood can be purchased from the supplies shack.
Large family sized Gas BBQ
Bedding, towels, tea towels, rugs and blankets.
Hurricane candle holders, solar lighting, solar panel kit to charge devices. We also provide a hairdryer & torch.
Water dispenser for drinking water. You can refill your water dispensers at the water point.
Wicker picnic hamper with salt and pepper and bottle opener, tin opener, cooking equipment, e.g. pots and pans, graters, wooden spoons, spatulas, salad bowls, chopping board and knife, bread knife, colander, tray, mugs, beakers, coffee percolator, serving spoons, cooking/salad oil and BBQ utensils.
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Swallowtails with the Glampingly Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 20% to secure your booking
- Balance due 10 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 18 months in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies