Boutique Bell tent
Whitlingham Lane, Norwich, Norfolk NR14 8TR
- Sleeps 6 (max 4 adults, 4 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Not Included
- A five-metre bell tent with beds for up to six people
- Barbecue and picnic bench provided
- Great for active families with an Outdoor Education Centre next door
Book camping accommodation at Whitlingham Broad Campsite
This information was supplied by Whitlingham Broad Campsite
Our beautifully furnished bell tents are perfect for a family getaway with out the hassle of pitching! Complete with a picnic bench, charcoal BBQ, fairy lights and futons beds. Each bell tents sleeps up to a family of six or a maximum of four adults.
Perfect for families, each tent has two double futons and two fab fold-out mattress beds. Or, for those looking for a little bit of peace and quiet, why not come and stay for a nice chilled out weekend with your partner and enjoy a few nights under canvas?
The tents are fully carpeted with coir matting and have zipped windows at the base for peeking out at the views.
Things you need to know
- Sleeps up to six people - (a combination of up to four adults and children under 16 - six persons or max of four adults sharing), four people on single or double futons and two on comfy floor mattresses
- Fully-carpeted with coir matting and rugs,
- Wooden picnic table provided for al fresco dining
- BBQ provided (charcoal sold separately)
- Vintage & retro furnishings, soft, solar powered fairy lights and bunting for truly boutique camping
- Bedding not provided. Please bring your own along with any cooking stuff and crockery you need
- Fire pits available to rent for just £3 per night
- Each tent comes with one parking space – additional spaces charged at £5.50 per day
- Check in is normally from 2-7.30pm, check out by 11am - please check booking info for full details.
Simple boutique camping with Norwich on the doorstep and the Broads in the back garden. We are a peacful site situated within the 80 beautiful acres Whitlingham Country Park. Within a few minutes walk you will be able to hire canoes and kayaks to explore the Broads, enjoy woodland and waterside walks . We have pre-erected accomodations in the form of boutique Shepherds huts, Bell tents or a yurt - or bring along your own tent. or campervan
Glamping Site Facilities
3 ladies loos and 2 gents loos plus urinals. 2 shower rooms (1 male, 1 female) – each containing 3 showers and a communal changing area with benches and clothes hooks. Bell tents come with firepits for use. Campfires are allowed at all other pitches in raised firepit only – these are available to hire if required. Bell tents sleep up to 6 people and include: soft furnishings and fairy lights. The Whitlingham yurt includes: log burner, beds, sort furnishings, a gas BBQ and a hammock. The shepherds huts include: solar lighting, bedding, log burning stoves, a BBQ and a firepit.