Whitlingham Lane, Norwich, Norfolk NR14 8TR
- Sleeps 3 (max 3 adults, 2 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Fully insulated with a wood-burning stove (logs provided) for year-round glamping
- Double bed with bedding provided
- Sheltered outdoor cooking area including a BBQ/firepit
Book camping accommodation at Whitlingham Broad Campsite
This information was supplied by Whitlingham Broad Campsite
Our huts are lovingly handcrafted right here in Norfolk by our friends at the English Shepherds Hut Company, they are based on a traditional Shepherds hut design and come furnished with beautiful boutique fittings.
Each Hut is just waiting for you to move in, bedding is provided, and outside there is a sheltered area that you can cook and dine under. This couples' hut can comfortably accommodate two people and is the perfect romantic retreat. But, if desired, it can also accommodate one extra person. Our Shepherds Huts are cool in the summer and cosy in the winter and are available to book year round.
Things you need to know:
- This hut features one double bed
- Both huts have a wood-burning stove for warming tea and toes, are fully insulated and have double glazed windows
- Each hut has outside space, with a picnic bench for cooking and dining
- A BBQ/fire pit for is provided outdoor cooking, marshmallow toasting and, of course, huddling around
- The beds are fully made up with duvets, pillows and throws
- Included is kindling & one basket of firewood for you to use on the log burner or outside (BBQ charcoal available from reception if required)
- Need more space? There's enough space for you to pitch a tent also (camping fees apply)
- Check in is normally time from 2pm - 8pm, check out by 11am - check your booking info and try to arrive in daylight to see your hut in its full splendor
- Each hut comes with 1 car parking space which is just behind the huts. Additional spaces are charged at £5.00 per day.
- Our family hut is also dog friendly - dogs charged at £3 per night, well behaved pooches only (max 1 dog or 2 very small dogs)
What you need to bring: Crockery, utensils and other cooking essentials, A gas camping stove if you don't want to use the BBQ (outside use only), Your weekend kit for adventuring- sturdy shoes, sunglasses and a good book!
Simple boutique camping with Norwich on the doorstep and the Broads in the back garden. We are a peacful site situated within the 80 beautiful acres Whitlingham Country Park. Within a few minutes walk you will be able to hire canoes and kayaks to explore the Broads, enjoy woodland and waterside walks . We have pre-erected accomodations in the form of boutique Shepherds huts, Bell tents or a yurt - or bring along your own tent. or campervan
Glamping Site Facilities
3 ladies loos and 2 gents loos plus urinals. 2 shower rooms (1 male, 1 female) – each containing 3 showers and a communal changing area with benches and clothes hooks. Bell tents come with firepits for use. Campfires are allowed at all other pitches in raised firepit only – these are available to hire if required. Bell tents sleep up to 6 people and include: soft furnishings and fairy lights. The Whitlingham yurt includes: log burner, beds, sort furnishings, a gas BBQ and a hammock. The shepherds huts include: solar lighting, bedding, log burning stoves, a BBQ and a firepit.