The Whitlingham Yurt
Whitlingham Lane, Norwich, Norfolk NR14 8TR
- Sleeps 6 (max 4 adults, 4 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Not Included
- A six-metre fully furnished yurt with beds and bed linen provided
- A large deck with outdoor seating has views of the surrounding 80-acre country park
- Wood-burning stove inside, fire pit and gas BBQ outside
Book camping accommodation at Whitlingham Broad Campsite
This information was supplied by Whitlingham Broad Campsite
Our beautiful handcrafted yurt, is an impressive 22 foot and sits at the top of our site, with gorgeous views. It sleeps a family of up to six people (max four adults and children), or four adults in comfort. Furnished with double beds and ethnic furnishings and complete with solar lighting, a fire pit, gas BBQ a deck area for dining al fresco and even a hammock for snoozing.
Our yurt also comes with an outside fire pit and a gas bbq with an additional single side burner for that essential morning cuppa! The Whilingham yurt was specially handmade for us right here in the Broads and has been crafted, furnished and finished with love to make sure that it is a magical experience for everyone who stays.
Things you need to know:
- Beautiful wooden double bed with bedding provided.
- Two, solid wood double futons with super plush mattresses - please bring your own bedding.
- Wood burning stove inside, firepit outside.
- Price includes kindling & one basket of firewood, and gas for the BBQ.
- Gas BBQ with side burner for big cookups and making a brew.
- Large decked area with table and chairs.
- Warm and twinkly solar lighting
- Check in is normally from 2pm - 7.30pm, check out by 11am - please check booking info.
- Our yurt comes with 1 car parking space situated immediately behind the yurt. Additional spaces are charged at £5.50 per day.
- Please bring along your own crockery/cutlery or other cooking equipment as this is not provided.
- Bring your pooch along, add at the extras stage of booking £3.50 (max 1 or 2 very small dogs)
- Our yurt is super comfy but please remember this is still a canvas structure! You'll need to bring a torch for the night, sleeping stuff if there's more than 2 people, and plates, cutlery etc.
- A water carrier is available on request and the nearest water point is approximately 1 minutes walk away, just down the field, near the loos and shower block.
- The Yurt provides all the good bits of camping with added luxury, and a magical stay under the stars.
Simple boutique camping with Norwich on the doorstep and the Broads in the back garden. We are a peacful site situated within the 80 beautiful acres Whitlingham Country Park. Within a few minutes walk you will be able to hire canoes and kayaks to explore the Broads, enjoy woodland and waterside walks . We have pre-erected accomodations in the form of boutique Shepherds huts, Bell tents or a yurt - or bring along your own tent. or campervan
Glamping Site Facilities
3 ladies loos and 2 gents loos plus urinals. 2 shower rooms (1 male, 1 female) – each containing 3 showers and a communal changing area with benches and clothes hooks. Bell tents come with firepits for use. Campfires are allowed at all other pitches in raised firepit only – these are available to hire if required. Bell tents sleep up to 6 people and include: soft furnishings and fairy lights. The Whitlingham yurt includes: log burner, beds, sort furnishings, a gas BBQ and a hammock. The shepherds huts include: solar lighting, bedding, log burning stoves, a BBQ and a firepit.