Flixton, Scarborough, North Yorkshire YO11 3UJ
- Sleeps 4 (max 2 adults, 2 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Not Included
- Stove burner to keep you warm even in winter
- Comfortable double bed with mattress and two single futons
- Small kitchen area with microwave, kettle and fridge
Book camping accommodation at Humble Bee Farm
This information was supplied by Humble Bee Farm
- Warming stove burner
- Twinkly fairy lights
- Comfy double bed with mattress and two single futons
- Microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge (electricity included in the tariff; special timber for log burner and/or outdoor fire bowl can be ordered from Humble Bee Farm Reception)
- All bed linen
- Cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, pans. However, why not make it easier by using our Yurt Extras service (prices charged in addition to Yurt tariff).
Outdoor cooking makes food taste so much better, so each Yurt also has an adjacent canopied outdoor kitchen area including a picnic table, 1 ring gas burner hob and an outdoor charcoal bbq. You can purchase charcoal from our reception during office hours.
The Yurt names have been inspired by our working farm: Pheasant Hill, Cuckoo’s Nest, Rabbit Warren, Foxes Den.
Humble Bee Farm is a working arable and stock farm in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire Wolds.
The site offers three 4 Star Gold luxury holiday cottages, spacious caravan (hard-standing ehu) and camping pitches (non-ehu), 16 Big Chief Wigwams, four Nomadic Yurts and four Running Water Deluxe En-Suite Wigwams (each with its own log fired hot tub!).
From April to September each year, the site also includes Merry Dales Glamping Bell Tents.
Humble Bee is a fabulous holiday destination for a family holiday, a romantic weekend break or for a few days of relaxation near the beautiful Yorkshire Coast. Open 12 months of the year.
Humble Bee Farm Wigams
Humble Bee Farm’s cosy Big Chief Wigwams each sleep up to four or five people. The 16 Wigwams are arranged in peaceful ‘villages’. You can enjoy evenings around the campfire under the stars, toast marshmallows and then look forward to a good night’s sleep. Humble Bee’s timber Wigwams are insulated and include a toaster, fridge, heater, microwave, mattresses, storage space and coffee table. There is parking next to your Wigwam and a picnic bench and gas BBQ are also included. You can personalise your Wigwam with affordable extras, such as a firepbowl, lanterns, bunting, fairy lights, bedding and much more (pre-ordering essential).
The famous Glamping package is very popular, where a Wigwam is made into beautiful haven of peace and quiet with everything from buntings to bubbly. This ultimate luxury in camping is fantastic for a special occasion. Please ask for details.
Humble Bee also has four Running Water Deluxe En-Suite Wigwams. These will include:
- Integrated shower room with walk-in shower, hand basin & toilet
- Compact kitchen, including electric hob
- Toaster, kettle, microwave, fridge
- Double bed
- Settee (making another double bed)
- Dining table and four chairs
- Freeview TV
- Lockable French doors leading onto patio
- Wall heater
- Pan pack
- Croc box for 4 guests
- Picnic bench
- Use of charcoal bbq
- Wood-fired hot tub (please note the wood-fired hot tub is covered by the tariff, however the fuel is not included. You cannot bring your own timber, as you can order our specially treated timber from reception).
- Dogs and families welcome.
Glamping Site Facilities
The children's play area includes a fireman's pole, slide, swings and a climbing bridge. Optional extras include a firepit with trug of wood available to hire each night. 2 shower blocks. A central one includes a kitchen area, 1 disabled-access shower and toilet and baby changing. The gents has 2 loos, shaver sockets, showers, urinals, washbasins and a spacious shower cubicle. The ladies includes 3 loos, 2 make-up cubicles, a spacious shower and washbasins. The toilet and shower facilities behind reception include laundry, washing up area, 3 shower cubicles and 2 toilets. The farm shop supplies basics as well as local sausages, bacon, and ice cream – and those camping essentials, marshmallows. There is a duck pond and various animals. Kids can make friends with the farmyard gang and see Farmer Percy on his rounds. Free-range hens peck about and you can collect fresh eggs for breakfast.