- Sleeps 4 (max 2 adults, 2 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Not Included
- Stove burner to keep you warm even in winter
- Comfortable double bed with mattress and two single futons
- Small kitchen area with microwave, kettle and fridge
The Owner Says
- Warming stove burner
- Twinkly fairy lights
- Comfy double bed with mattress and two single futons
- Microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge (electricity included in the tariff; special timber for log burner and/or outdoor fire bowl can be ordered from Humble Bee Farm Reception)
- All bed linen
- Cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, pans. However, why not make it easier by using our Yurt Extras service (prices charged in addition to Yurt tariff).
Outdoor cooking makes food taste so much better, so each Yurt also has an adjacent canopied outdoor kitchen area including a picnic table, 1 ring gas burner hob and an outdoor charcoal bbq. You can purchase charcoal from our reception during office hours.
The Yurt names have been inspired by our working farm: Pheasant Hill, Cuckoo’s Nest, Rabbit Warren, Foxes Den.