- Sleeps 4 (max 2 adults, 2 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Not Included
- Stove burner to keep you warm even in winter
- Comfortable double bed with mattress and two single futons
- Small kitchen area with microwave, kettle and fridge
The Owner Says
- Warming stove burner
- Twinkly fairy lights
- Comfy double bed with mattress and two single futons
- Microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge (electricity included in the tariff; special timber for log burner and/or outdoor fire bowl can be ordered from Humble Bee Farm Reception)
- All bed linen
- Cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, pans. However, why not make it easier by using our Yurt Extras service (prices charged in addition to Yurt tariff).
Outdoor cooking makes food taste so much better, so each Yurt also has an adjacent canopied outdoor kitchen area including a picnic table, 1 ring gas burner hob and an outdoor charcoal bbq. You can purchase charcoal from our reception during office hours.
The Yurt names have been inspired by our working farm: Pheasant Hill, Cuckoo’s Nest, Rabbit Warren, Foxes Den.
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Humble Bee Farm with the Glampingly Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 20% to secure your booking
- Balance due 10 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 18 months in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies