- Integrated shower room with a lovely walk-in shower
- Compact kitchen, including electric hob, toaster and fridge
- Comfortable double bed and a settee, which makes another double bed
The Owner Says
- Integrated shower room with walk-in shower, towel rail radiator, hand basin, small soap, toilet & 1 toilet roll.
- Compact kitchen, including electric hob, toaster, kettle, microwave, fridge, wall heater, black bags.
- Pan pack for 4 guests (inc washing up bowl, liquid, j-cloth, sponge, frying pan, sauce pan, tongs, soup ladle, sloted ladle, wooden spoon, BBQ tongs and a slotted spoon)
- Croc box for 4 guests (inc. 2 tea towels, bowls, side plates, dinner plates, cutlery settings, bottle opener, tin opener, 3 x kitchen knives, wine glasses, cups and mugs)
- Double bed and a settee (making another double bed)
- Dining table and four chairs
- Freeview TV
- Lockable French doors leading onto patio area; picnic bench; use of charcaol bbq (charcoal available from Humble Bee Farm reception).
- Wood-fired hot tub - please note the wood-fired hot tub is covered by the tariff, however the fuel is not included. You can only use Humble Bee's specially treated timber for your hot tub, which must be pre-ordered prior to arrival. Please ensure you are aware of the wood fired hot tub procedures so you can relax and enjoy your deluxe experience!
- Dogs welcome. Pooch charge applies.
- You can also order extras in advance to enhance your stay.
The Running Water Deluxe Wigwams also include 1 day FREE in our Beach Chalet in Scarborough. Once you have made a booking, you will need to call reception to secure a date. **please note we have 1 beach hut which is subject to availability, cannot be exchanged**
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Humble Bee Farm with the Glampingly Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance due 30 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
Features & FacilitiesThe children's play area includes a fireman's pole, slide, swings and a climbing bridge. Optional extras include a firepit with trug of wood available to hire each night. 2 shower blocks. A central one includes a kitchen area, 1 disabled-access shower and toilet and baby changing. The gents has 2 loos, shaver sockets, showers, urinals, washbasins and a spacious shower cubicle. The ladies includes 3 loos, 2 make-up cubicles, a spacious shower and washbasins. The toilet and shower facilities behind reception include laundry, washing up area, 3 shower cubicles and 2 toilets. The farm shop supplies basics as well as local sausages, bacon, and ice cream – and those camping essentials, marshmallows. There is a duck pond and various animals. Kids can make friends with the farmyard gang and see Farmer Percy on his rounds. Free-range hens peck about and you can collect fresh eggs for breakfast.
ActivitiesA section of the 70-mile Yorkshire Wolds Way runs along the site, and you can follow the path for about 7 miles to the small seaside town of Filey, its large sandy beach, and sheltered bay. Alternatively hop in the car and whizz to the nearby seaside resorts of Scarborough, Bridlington and Whitby, all within an easy distance. A few miles further north, the North York Moors National Park is also close by.
Food & DrinkThe Foxhound Inn (01723 890301) in Flixton is 1½ miles down the road and comes highly recommended for its huge portions of pub grub. The Filey Deli (Belle Vue Street) boasts the best cupcakes in town, and is a good place to stock up for a picnic on the beach; at old-fashioned Bramwells Tea Room (01723 513344) you can enjoy toasted teacakes to a Doris Day soundtrack.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Be the first to leave a review!