Graywood Canvas Cottages, Graywood Farm, Graywood Lane, Graywood, East Hoathly, East Sussex BN8 6QT
- Sleeps 5 (max 4 adults, 3 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Private Hot Tub
- Private Bathroom
- Private en-suite bathroom
- Full integral kitchen with all the essential equipment you need
- Dine alfresco with your own outside dining set
Book camping accommodation at Graywood Canvas Cottages
This information was supplied by Graywood Canvas Cottages
The tall design allows for full size french doors so you don't need to stoop. The picture windows are over 2 metres wide and give you a great view as they are made of a scratch-resistant polymer but it's 30 mm thickness ensures your visibility is not distorted. Most yurts in the UK have solid doors and do not have windows but we believe natural light and a clear view are really important to your holiday experience. There are opening windows in the bedroom and bathroom.
The fabric of the yurt is vinyl coated polyester and the internal liner is made of eagle army duck canvas. Two layers of insulation will also ensure you're cool in the sun and warm in the night or in seasonal weather.
Above you are beautifully crafted Douglas Fir rafters leading to the central compression ring with the clear dome to the sky. Perfect for viewing the stars!
The living area is carpeted with comfortable sofas allowing you to relax after a busy day site seeing. The ground floor bedroom has a top quality superking bed whilst upstairs on the mezzanine floor there are deep matresses which can be three singles, a superking and a single or just a superking depending on your needs. It has a great den feel for the kids or there is plenty of room for two adults.
You'll instantly feel at home in our clean, comfortable yurt. We provide bathroom and hot tub towels, linens, duvets, pillows, dishes, cutlery and crockery — all the amenities you need for a relaxing retreat.
What is included in your booking:
- Full integral bathroom with flushing toilet and shower with plenty of hot water including complimentary products and towels
- Full integral kitchen with washer/drier, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven & hob with extractor, toaster and kettle
- A ground floor bedroom with Superking Hypnos Bed
- A galleried first floor bedroom with 3 single Hypnos mattresses or this can be arranged as a Superking mattress and a single
- 2 sumptuous Sofa Workshop sofas
- Dining table and chairs for 6
- Outside dining set with 6 chairs with integral fire pit/barbeque/ice bucket
- Private hot tub
- Electric heaters and a flame effect fire to provide a cosy feel
- TV / DVD player
- Satellite receiver allowing access to Free View channels
- Selection of DVDs, books & board games
- and more
Graywood Farm is a small, family run, working farm. Over the last decade we have farmed Charolais cattle and Southdown sheep. Currently we have sheep grazing across the land. As with many farms now, we also have diversified with several small businesses being based onsite.
It is highly likely that there will be sheep in field a short way from the yurts and you may be able to see them from your window.
Glamping Site Facilities
Both yurts have a bedroom with a super-king-sized bed downstairs and a mezzanine bedroom upstairs accommodating up to 3 people. Travel cots on request. Towels and bed-linen provided. Each yurt kitchen includes toaster, kettle, oven, hob, microwave, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, plus all pots, crockery and cutlery. Yurt living spaces include a dining table that seats up to 6, electric heaters and flame-effect fire, a TV with DVD player and selection of DVDs, games and books for rainy days – and a hot tub at each yurt for sunny ones! Proper bathrooms with underfloor heating, shower and flushing loo in each yurt. Firepit and BBQ outside.