Rosie the Gypsy Caravan
Higher Melbury, Northlew, Okehampton, Devon EX20 3PG
- Sleeps 2 (max 2 adults, 1 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Traditional styling, a bed with bedding and log burner make this sleeping space cosy
- A separate wooden cabin offers extra space for living and cooking
- Campfires allowed and first bag of logs provided
Book camping accommodation at Hideaway Camping
This information was supplied by Hideaway Camping
Our bowtop Gypsy caravan is perfect for a secluded romantic getaway, with a comfy double bed, seating, storage and a log burner to keep you cosy. Next door to the caravan is your own charming little shelter providing extra space in which to cook or simply relax. You can wake to the sound of the birds, look out onto the view, read a book under the tree in a hammock or sit around your camp fire. You may even be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of the deer in the woods. There is also a private compost loo next to Rosie, although proper flushing loos are available nearby too.
Everything you need is provided - you just need to pack your clothes, towels and your toiletries to enjoy an alternative glamping holiday!
- All bedding plus spare blankets
- Log burner
- Complementary bag of wood (£4 per bag after)
- Electric candles
- Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and basic kitchen utensils for 2 people
- Tea towels
- Table and two chairs
- There's even a solar-powered USB charger to keep your phone topped up!
Glamping Site Facilities
All tent pitches have their own firepit. Communal cabin space with sofas, log burner, books, board games, kids corner, local info and ablutions – 3 showers and 2 flushing loos. Extra, composting loos around the site. Shared kitchen with a cooker, microwave, fridge, pots and pans and basic utensils. Pond and wildlife area, nature trails, picnic benches and 'Hideaway Henge'. Recycling. Range of 1-hour therapies on offer (reflexology, reiki, massage, shamanic healing) costing £30 (half price for under-16s). All glamping accommodation is fully furnished (including bedding and linen), with log-burners, cooking facilities, real beds and more. See website for further individual furnishing details.