The Cozy Camper
Valley Road, Corfe Castle, Wareham, Dorset BH20 5HT
- Sleeps 3 (max 2 adults, 2 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- In room Wifi
- Comfy shepherd's hut accommodation with a real bed (linen provided) and en suite toilet
- All mod cons with electricity, wifi and a kitchen
- The only shepherd’s hut on this 160-pitch site within walking distance of Corfe Castle
Book camping accommodation at Woodyhyde
This information was supplied by Woodyhyde
Nestled within our quiet and green campsite, you can find the Cozy Camper, Woodyhyde's latest addition for a relaxing holiday. A rustic shepherd hut providing a real bed, a kitchenette with mod cons and an ensuite toilet for those not quite ready to give up on all of home comforts. Perfect for families and couples looking for a nature based experience in a peaceful and beautiful setting.
The hut is large enough to comfortably sleep 2 adults, a third person can be accommodated on an additional camp bed. Fresh linen are provided, kitchen utensils and crockery are included as well as a table and chairs; all the comforts of home without having to bring anything. Enjoy the peaceful and beautiful scenery while enjoying a hot cup of tea and a full breakfast cooked in a real kitchen.
WHAT’S INSIDE MY HUT?
- Comfy double bed with bed linen, duvet and pillows
- Table and chairs
- Electric Heater
- Pots, pans, glasses, plates, cutlery
- Electric hot plate with mini grill
- Electric sockets
- Kettle and mugs
- Check in from 3pm on day of arrival
- Check out time is by 10am on day of departure
- School and bank holidays get booked up fast! Book early to avoid disappointment
- Prices start at £100 a night
- Minimum of 3 nights stay during the 6 weeks of summer holidays and Bank Holiday weekends
- Minimum 2 nights stay during off peak season
- Full payment is required at time of booking
- Guests who have booked are deemed to have read the terms and conditions
- Smoking is not permitted in the Shepherds Hut
- The hut is cleaned and made up for arrival, there is no daily clean during your stay
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
Situated on the Isle of Purbeck, a stone's throw away from Dorset's famed Jurassic Coast. our family-run campsite has 160 unmarked pitches on 3 fields across 13 acres where wild deer, pheasants and birds roam.
This spacious campsite with broad, countryside views never feels full even during the peak camping season. One field is bordered by a steam train, linking Corfe Castle and Swanage.
A new facilities block houses 18 showers (including separate male and female disabled shower/toilet). 60 electrical hook-up points are available and 20 of which are hard standings for camper vans.
A large shop selling camping essentials plus basics like bread, milk, eggs and local beers and ice creams.
Glamping Site Facilities
Dogs are allowed in 2 fields; the large field is dog-free. A brand new facilities block houses 18 showers (including separate male and female disabled shower/toilet). This new block also external washing up sink. A small shop at reception is open mornings and evenings selling camping essentials plus basics like bread, milk, eggs and local beers and ice creams. They also offer icepack re-freezing and calor-gas bottle exchange. The large field is the focal point for kids to get together and make friends, and there’s usually an impromptu game of football, frisbee or chase going on in all that lovely space.