Medium Vintage Horsebox
Brooks Country House Pengethley Park, Nr Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 6LL.
- Sleeps 4 (max 2 adults, 2 children)
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Private Bathroom
- In room Wifi
- Crisp white linen and fluffy bath sheets
- Private en-suite with bath and shower
- From June to September, access to an outdoor heated swimming pool and sauna
Book camping accommodation at Brooks Vintage Horsebox Glamping
This information was supplied by Brooks Vintage Horsebox Glamping
- En-suite with shower.
- Crisp white linen and fluffy bath sheets.
- All rooms have flat screen TV’s;
- Free WI-FI.
- Complementary toiletries.
- Hospitality trays.
- Irons and ironing boards
- Cots and high chairs available, please request at time of booking.
Glamping Site Facilities
The horseboxes are each a different size – the small one has a double bed, the medium has a double bed, plus 2 bunks if required, and the largest has a king-sized bed, plus 2 bunks if required. Bunks are suitable for children up to 12 and all bedding is provided. The boxes are heated and have en suite shower rooms, with a Hansgrohe shower and toilet (towels and toiletries provided). There is a flat-screen TV and DVD player, designer guild fabrics and cushions and a welcome tray with a kettle, hot chocolate, tea, coffee, biscuits and more. In the main building guests also have access to table tennis, snooker, life size chess, table football and darts, plus a sauna and an outdoor heated swimming pool (June–Sept).