Morrells Wood Farm, Leighton, Shrewsbury, SY5 6RU
- Sleeps 2 (max 2 adults, 1 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- In room Wifi
- A well-equipped, hand-built spacious shepherd's hut with log burner, TV and wifi
- Brick built BBQ and large deck for al fresco dining with views of Shropshire's famous Wrekin hill
- On a small, quiet site of shepherd's huts and holiday cottages within a working farm
Book camping accommodation at Morrells Wood Farm
This information was supplied by Morrells Wood Farm
The “Hut” contains all you need for a peaceful night’s sleep including an iron framed double bed, kitchen area (in Barn), comfy seating, a TV and wood burning stove, which helps create a wonderful romantic atmosphere on chilly nights.
What you receive when you stay in the Shepherds Hut:
Just a few yards away are the rest of the self-catering facilities housed in a section of the barn which has been converted, to include a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a modern shower room.
- Log Burning Stove ( Wood included) in the hut.
- Free WIFI
- Bed Linen, towels and electricity included
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment
- Electric heater in Kitchen & Shower room
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer available in an adjoining building
- Off road parking for one car plus bike storage if needed
- A cot & highchair are available but on a first come first serve basis. Please request at time of booking
- This is a spacious and much larger hut than the traditional shepherds huts (18ft x 8ft) ensuring your stay is comfortable
- Brick built BBQ with patio furniture to dine 'as fresco'
Glamping Site Facilities
Each of the 3 shepherd's huts has its own private shower and toilet room and all 3 have TV and DVD players, wood burning stoves, kitchen facilities and private decking and BBQ areas. All huts also access to free Wi-Fi. The cabin is away from the farm, across a couple of fields and is totally off-grid. There is no Wi-Fi here, no shower facilities and lights are solar powered. The cabin has a double bed, sofa, table and chairs, storage and a front patio with deck chairs, a BBQ area and a camp stove. There is a composting toilet.