Morrells Wood Farm, Leighton, Shrewsbury, SY5 6RU
- Sleeps 2 (max 2 adults, 1 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- In room Wifi
- A well-equipped, hand-built spacious shepherd's hut with log burner, TV and wifi
- Brick built BBQ and large deck for al fresco dining
- On a small, quiet site of shepherd's huts and holiday cottages within a working farm
Book camping accommodation at Morrells Wood Farm
This information was supplied by Morrells Wood Farm
This bespoke made Shepherd’s Hut is the perfect ‘Retreat’, set at one end of the Ram’s patch within a peaceful and tranquil setting. No sheep for company on the door step just the charming sound of the nearby brook and chorus from the lovely birds in the trees. Inside the hut you will find a very comfortable iron framed double bed at one end and the superbly equipped kitchen facilities at the other. The Retreat even has its own modern shower room in the ‘converted Hen House’ at the rear of the hut. The Shepherds Rest and Retreat are both very spacious and well insulated huts much larger than the traditional shepherds hut (25ft x 8ft); they have lost none of the character but do ensure your stay is cosy and comfortable.
What you receive when you stay in the Shepherds Retreat:
- Log burning stove (wood included) in sitting area
- Combination microwave ovenslow cooker, steamer, fridge with freezer compartment
- Brick built BBQ with decking and patio furniture to dine ‘al fresco’
- Free WiFi
- Bed linen, towels and electricity included
- Washing Machine & tumble dryer available on request
- Off road parking for one car plus bike storage if needed
- A cot & highchair are available but on a first come, first served basis (Please request at time of booking).
- Unfortunately no dogs are allowed and cots & high chairs are available on a first come first served basis.
Glamping Site Facilities
Each of the 3 shepherd's huts has its own private shower and toilet room and all 3 have TV and DVD players, wood burning stoves, kitchen facilities and private decking and BBQ areas. All huts also access to free Wi-Fi. The cabin is away from the farm, across a couple of fields and is totally off-grid. There is no Wi-Fi here, no shower facilities and lights are solar powered. The cabin has a double bed, sofa, table and chairs, storage and a front patio with deck chairs, a BBQ area and a camp stove. There is a composting toilet.