This information was supplied by North Rhinns Camping
The Owner Says
Back-to-basics camping near Scotland’s wildly beautiful south-west coast – North Rhinns Camping is a small quiet camping field in a stunning rural location. Tent pitches are well spaced and private, according to the lie of the land and leaving bushes and trees to divide them. Small campervans accepted, under (6.3 metre), plus we have a fully insulated camping pod. Modern facilities building has hot water for shower, wash basins and washing up sinks included in price. Campfires at most pitches. Drinking water at all taps. No need for bottled water.
- We keep a strict limit on the number of people who are on the site at any one time, so at busy times we may make some pitches unavailable to make sure we are not overcrowded. Very young children (under 6 years) are restricted to certain pitches (for online bookings).
- Dogs and other pets are welcome, with considerate owners. Agressive dogs NOT welcome. We need to know the breed or type of your dog/dogs when you book, helps us to offer suitable pitches. If your dog attacks/bites anyone on the campsite you will be told to leave.
- When we are not fully booked we can be very flexible, so if our online offers do not meet your specific needs, please contact us directly by phone or by email or our website to discuss options.
- Our campsite is suited to campers who enjoy PEACE AND QUIET. Ideal for birdwatchers, cyclists, walkers, sea anglers. Bird life in abundance.
- FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN ARE ASKED TO RESPECT THE PEACE AND QUIET OF OTHER CAMPERS. Children should be supervised by their responsible adult at all times. WE DO NOT PROVIDE PLAY FACILITIES.
- Noise and nuisance. We as owners have the right to advise you to leave if you do not respect other campers, or ourselves, by making a continual noise or nuisance of yourselves.
- If you are making a booking to arrive the same day or the next day please phone or text us to let us know that you are coming, in case we have not seen our emails.
Reader ReviewsAdd Your Review
Be the first to leave a review!