Derwen Bell Tent
- Sleeps 4 (max 2 adults, 2 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- A five-metre bell tent on its own deck with wood-burning stove and beds (bedding provided)
- Organic produce from the farm available to cook on your campfire or private camp kitchen
- The most popular of four bell tents on this site
The Owner Says
Right next to the river, Derwen is in a stunning location. Sit quietly enough and this is the spot from which to catch a glimpse of the otters and other river wildlife while you relax on the deck with a glass of wine. Because of its proximity to the river, this tent may not be suitable for toddlers or young children.
A double bed and a double futon sleep 4 in comfort. Our tents are equipped with bedding and towels, solar lights and lanterns (although a torch is always handy) On chilly nights you can light the wood burner to keep warm. Our tents are raised up off the ground on a wooden deck, and a well-appointed private camp kitchen is a few yards away, with a gas hob, crockery and all basic kitchen utensils, cool box and table and chairs. There is a fire pit too, along with the all-important BBQ grill for outdoor cooking.
There are 2 compost loos, 2 showers and 2 washing up sinks near the tents. There is a flushing loo, fridge, freezer, microwave, phone charging point, kettle and WiFi near the parking area.
Please note that cars are not permited down the track near the tents, but we can provide wheelbarrows for you to ferry your personal items up and down.
Included in the price are:
- Bedding and towels
- Initial supply of wood for stove (extra can be purchased)
- 1 double bed and 1 double futon bed
- Fire pit/ BBQ area
- Solar lights and paraffin lamps
- Crockery, cutlery, pans etc
- Greener Camping Club Membership