The Dragon Tipi
Kitewood, Fishguard, Pembrokeshire SA65 9QF
- Sleeps 5 (max 4 adults, 4 children)
- Editor's Pick
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Not Included
- A spacious decorated tipi set up with beds and bedding
- Separate well-equipped and covered kitchen area and private composting toilet
- The only tipi on a campsite with just nine pitches in a 60-acre Welsh woodland
Book camping accommodation at Kitewood
This information was supplied by Kitewood
- Fully equipped under cover camp kitchen.
- Fire pit (all firewood included).
- Ensuite (with a short walk through the woods) composting toilet.
- Furnished Tipi with double bed and two foutons.
- Use of bodyboards and surfboards on a first come first serve basis.
Glamping Site Facilities
The communal area ('cwtch') is the main hub. It features 2 hot showers (made from giant recycled orange juice containers), 2 tooth brushing/general body cleaning sinks, local info and picnic tables. There is a separate dish-washing area with two sinks – so there are plenty of sinks to avoid long waits with dirty dishes. Plentiful supply of complimentary firewood is up at the yard. The site is off-grid so no electricity, no fridge or mains power to charge items. Ice is available for cool boxes. There is an 'ipoo' composting toilet at each pitch. Bushcraft courses are held once a week. There are a few items of beach kit that are leant out on a first-come-first-served basis that includes, body boards, buckets, spades and rock pooling nets.