Glamping Bell Tent
Heritage Coast Campsite, Monknash, Vale of Glamorgan CF71 7QQ
- Sleeps 4 (max 4 adults, 3 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- A thoughtfully-decorated luxury five-metre bell tent with a bed, bedding and towels
- Outdoor space includes a fire pit from where you can watch the sunset or stars
- Pitched on a campsite in South Wales just 15 minutes’ walk from a sandy beach
Book camping accommodation at Heritage Coast Campsite
This information was supplied by Heritage Coast Campsite
breakfast in our café.
To further the experience we are on hand to deliver your logs, provide maps, leaflets and tourist information. Now spoil yourselves…
- Prosecco served with Orange Juice
- Fresh Fruit Medley
- Smoked Salmon and Scrambled Egg served on a Toasted Muffin
- Freshly Brewed Pot of Coffee or Tea
- Waitress delivery to your tent, breakfast is served on china plates with linen napkins.
Experience tranquility, adventure, and fun from the comfort of your luxury boutique accommodation. We will have everything ready for your arrival – just bring yourselves…
Glamping Site Facilities
Converted stable block houses gents and ladies facilities with 2 toilets, 2 showers, 2 sinks, hand dryer, plus a hair dryer in the ladies. Unisex disabled bathroom with baby-changing facilities. Utility room with 2 basins (hot water), freezer, lockers. Fire pits, BBQs and sell logs and charcoal. Teddy’s Bar & Kitchen offers cooked breakfasts, excellent café food and drink, light bites through the day and is also fully licensed to serve alcohol for your evening tipple (including some fantastic local brews). Campers are not allowed to use disposable BBQs or bring their own logs however fire pits are available to hire and logs and charcoal to buy.