Gift Vouchers Terms
Terms and Conditions for the use of Glampingly Gift Vouchers
Gift Voucher Terms
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from issue date. The booking must be placed within this time, but the dates of the holiday can fall outside of it.
- If the total price of your holiday exceeds the value of the Gift Voucher, the excess balance is the responsibility of the Gift Voucher user.
- Gift Vouchers can only be used once and must be used in full.
- Gift Vouchers may not be transferred or refunded, and are not exchangeable for cash.
- Only one Gift Voucher can be used per booking. Glampingly may, at its discretion, amalgamate vouchers.
- The value of the Gift Voucher will be deducted from the total price of the holiday at the point of booking.
- Costs associated with travel to and from the chosen place are the responsibilities of the Gift Voucher holder.
- Unless otherwise stated, Gift Vouchers will be sent by email only, to the recipient address entered when the purchase is made.
- Gift Vouchers may be redeemed when booking on glampingly.co.uk for stays at any sites available to book directly via glampingly.co.uk.
- Gift Vouchers are not redeemable directly with a business beyond glampingly.co.uk.
- Gift Vouchers are not available for use to book sites that appear on glampingly.co.uk but do not process bookings via Glampingly. Please be aware, not every site on glampingly.co.uk is available to book with our service. The full list of sites currently available to book with us can be viewed here - FIX THIS LINK.
- Please store your Gift Voucher and its code securely. Glampingly cannot be held responsible for the loss, theft or misuse of Gift Vouchers. Glampingly may, at its discretion, replace any lost Gift Vouchers which have not yet been redeemed, subject to proof of purchase.
- Cancellations are subject to the independent businesses’ stated cancellation policy. In the event of a cancellation, where refunds are due, they will be made to your credit card up to the amount originally paid by credit card and, if additional refunds remain, then in the form of a new Gift Voucher.
- Any cancellation of a booking made with a Gift Voucher may be subject to a handling fee to cover any costs associated with refunding any money due.
- Gift Vouchers will be issued in Pounds Sterling. Where the voucher is redeemed against a booking in another currency, the voucher value will be converted at the equivalent Sterling amount using our daily market conversion rate at that time.
- Glampingly reserves the right to refuse redemption of vouchers if it believes vouchers are being used by someone other than the intended recipient; or if in its opinion the voucher is not valid for the booking made.
- Glampingly reserves the right to discontinue the Gift Voucher scheme at any time and, in this event, to offer refunds for any unused Gift Vouchers.
- Glampingly provide printable vouchers only at the present time and do not offer a postal or delivery service for Gift Vouchers.
- Glampingly reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.