1976 Airstream Sovereign
Birchway Farm, Birch Way, Mundham, Norfolk NR14 6EW
- Sleeps 4 (max 2 adults, 2 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Private Bathroom
- Breakfast included
- Log burner, making it cosy for winter retreats
- Fixed double bed with memory foam mattress, plus two bunk 'pods' for kids to snuggle down in
- Situated in a little wood with three other vintage American trailers, the Sovereign
Book camping accommodation at Tin Can Camping
This information was supplied by Tin Can Camping
A huge and stylish 1970's American Airstream. Situated in a little wood with three other vintage American trailers in summer and alone from Autumn - Spring, the Sovereign has been recently restored with a cool 1970's vibe paying homage to its era. The Sovereign has a fixed double bed with memory foam mattress at the rear of the caravan plus two space age bunk 'pods' for kids to snuggle down in. It has a fully-equipped kitchen with a four-ring gas hob, kettle, fridge and grill. Tea and coffee and a locally-sourced breakfast hamper are provided for your arrival. It also has under-bed storage, hooks and hangers, large dining area, two small radiators, log burning stove, electricity via UK plug sockets, blankets, DAB radio with iPod cable, lantern and torches, umbrella and a chemical toilet for night time emergencies.
Outside the van is a decking area with a picnic bench, deckchairs and a fire pit (logs available).SHARED FACILITIES WITH THREE OTHER CARAVANS
- Brand new luxury bathroom with double shower wet room, double sink and toilet. Plus additional toilet and further shower room
- Brand new, fully equipped contemporary kitchen with espresso machine, halogen hob, fan assisted oven, fridge, dining table
- Gas and charcoal BBQs (BYO charcoal and firelighters)
- Outdoor games – boules pitch, quoits
- Indoor games – pool table, cards, Jenga, Dominos…
- Seven acres of land to roam.
Glamping Site Facilities
All 4 vintage glamping units have been beautifully restored and have many retro Americana accents and furnishings along with modern essentials. Each has a small chemical toilet, fridge, hobs and oven or grill on board, electric heater, DAB radios with ipod jack, games, hairdryers, linen and towels, plus a generous locally sourced breakfast hamper. In the 'Camp HQ' there is a brand new kitchen, large fridge, chest freezer (stocked with ice and ice creams), hob, fan oven, Nespresso coffee machine, milk frother and pool table. The bathrooms boast luxury hotel style showers and facilities. Outside there are gas and charcoal BBQs, firepits (logs available to buy), picnic benches, deck chairs, a boules pitch, giant jenga and a pool table.