- Sleeps 2 (max 2 adults, 1 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Private Bathroom
- Breakfast included
- A restored 1957 Jewel caravan with toilet and kitchenette parked on its own deck
- Easy glamping with separate kitchen with all mod cons and luxury bathrooms
- One of just three caravans in a small woodland site where campfires are allowed
The Owner Says
A gorgeous retro American trailer with awesome interiors, comfy bed, dining area, hob, oven, shower & toilet. This 1957 Jewel sleeps two on a comfy memory foam mattress with all bedding and towels provided. It has an on-board toilet and shower, a fully-equipped kitchen with a gas hob, kettle oven and fridge as well as a dining area. Tea and coffee are provided along with a breakfast hamper of locally-sourced produce for your arrival. There's also an oil-filled radiator for really chilly nights, electricity via UK plug sockets, travel hairdryer, blankets, DAB radio with iPod cable, lantern and torches, umbrella.
Outside your caravan is a decking area with picnic bench, deckchairs and fire pit (logs available).
- Luxury bathroom with double shower wet room, double sink and toilet, plus additional shower room and toilet.
- Fully equipped contemporary kitchen with espresso machine, halogen hob, fan assisted oven, fridge, dining table
- Gas and charcoal BBQs
- Outdoor games – boules pitch, quoits
- Indoor games – pool table, cards, Jenga, Dominos…
- Seven acres of land to roam.