Birchway Farm, Birch Way, Mundham, Norfolk NR14 6EW
- Sleeps 2 (max 2 adults, 1 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Private Bathroom
- Breakfast included
- A restored 1957 Jewel caravan with toilet and kitchenette parked on its own deck
- Easy glamping with separate kitchen with all mod cons and luxury bathrooms
- One of just three caravans in a small woodland site where campfires are allowed
Book camping accommodation at Tin Can Camping
This information was supplied by Tin Can Camping
A gorgeous retro American trailer with awesome interiors, comfy bed, dining area, hob, oven, shower & toilet. This 1957 Jewel sleeps two on a comfy memory foam mattress with all bedding and towels provided. It has an on-board toilet and shower, a fully-equipped kitchen with a gas hob, kettle oven and fridge as well as a dining area. Tea and coffee are provided along with a breakfast hamper of locally-sourced produce for your arrival. There's also an oil-filled radiator for really chilly nights, electricity via UK plug sockets, travel hairdryer, blankets, DAB radio with iPod cable, lantern and torches, umbrella.
Outside your caravan is a decking area with picnic bench, deckchairs and fire pit (logs available).
- Luxury bathroom with double shower wet room, double sink and toilet, plus additional shower room and toilet.
- Fully equipped contemporary kitchen with espresso machine, halogen hob, fan assisted oven, fridge, dining table
- Gas and charcoal BBQs
- Outdoor games – boules pitch, quoits
- Indoor games – pool table, cards, Jenga, Dominos…
- Seven acres of land to roam.
Glamping Site Facilities
All 4 vintage glamping units have been beautifully restored and have many retro Americana accents and furnishings along with modern essentials. Each has a small chemical toilet, fridge, hobs and oven or grill on board, electric heater, DAB radios with ipod jack, games, hairdryers, linen and towels, plus a generous locally sourced breakfast hamper. In the 'Camp HQ' there is a brand new kitchen, large fridge, chest freezer (stocked with ice and ice creams), hob, fan oven, Nespresso coffee machine, milk frother and pool table. The bathrooms boast luxury hotel style showers and facilities. Outside there are gas and charcoal BBQs, firepits (logs available to buy), picnic benches, deck chairs, a boules pitch, giant jenga and a pool table.