1957 Airstream Caravanner
Birchway Farm, Birch Way, Mundham, Norfolk NR14 6EW
- Sleeps 4 (max 2 adults, 2 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Private Bathroom
- Breakfast included
- A 1957 Airstream Caravanner with everything you need in miniature
- Easy glamping with separate kitchen with all mod cons and luxury bathrooms
- One of just three caravans in a small woodland site where campfires are allowed
Book camping accommodation at Tin Can Camping
This information was supplied by Tin Can Camping
A beautiful and very rare American Airstream with plenty of space and oodles of charm. Situated in a little wood with two other vintage American trailers, the Caravanner has been beautifully restored and lovingly furnished offering guests a comfortable and memorable stay. This 1957 Airstream Caravanner sleeps two on a rather comfy memory foam mattress with all bedding and towels provided. It has a fully-equipped kitchen with a four-ring gas hob, kettle, fridge and oven. Tea and coffee and a locally-sourced breakfast hamper are provided for your arrival. It also has a small wardrobe and overhead cupboard, dining area, oil filled radiator for really chilly nights, electricity via UK plug sockets, travel hairdryer, blankets, DAB radio with iPod cable, lantern and torches, umbrella and a chemical toilet for night time emergencies.
Outside the van is a decking area with a picnic bench, deckchairs and a fire pit (logs available).SHARED FACILITIES WITH TWO OTHER CARAVANS
- Brand new luxury bathroom with double shower wet room, double sink and toilet. Plus additional toilet and further shower room
- Brand new, fully equipped contemporary kitchen with espresso machine, halogen hob, fan assisted oven, fridge, dining table
- Gas and charcoal BBQs
- Outdoor games – boules pitch, quoits
- Indoor games – pool table, cards, Jenga, Dominos…
- Seven acres of land to roam.
Glamping Site Facilities
All 4 vintage glamping units have been beautifully restored and have many retro Americana accents and furnishings along with modern essentials. Each has a small chemical toilet, fridge, hobs and oven or grill on board, electric heater, DAB radios with ipod jack, games, hairdryers, linen and towels, plus a generous locally sourced breakfast hamper. In the 'Camp HQ' there is a brand new kitchen, large fridge, chest freezer (stocked with ice and ice creams), hob, fan oven, Nespresso coffee machine, milk frother and pool table. The bathrooms boast luxury hotel style showers and facilities. Outside there are gas and charcoal BBQs, firepits (logs available to buy), picnic benches, deck chairs, a boules pitch, giant jenga and a pool table.