1957 Airstream Caravanner
- Sleeps 4 (max 2 adults, 2 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Private Bathroom
- Breakfast included
- A 1957 Airstream Caravanner with everything you need in miniature
- Easy glamping with separate kitchen with all mod cons and luxury bathrooms
- One of just three caravans in a small woodland site where campfires are allowed
The Owner Says
A beautiful and very rare American Airstream with plenty of space and oodles of charm. Situated in a little wood with two other vintage American trailers, the Caravanner has been beautifully restored and lovingly furnished offering guests a comfortable and memorable stay. This 1957 Airstream Caravanner sleeps two on a rather comfy memory foam mattress with all bedding and towels provided. It has a fully-equipped kitchen with a four-ring gas hob, kettle, fridge and oven. Tea and coffee and a locally-sourced breakfast hamper are provided for your arrival. It also has a small wardrobe and overhead cupboard, dining area, oil filled radiator for really chilly nights, electricity via UK plug sockets, travel hairdryer, blankets, DAB radio with iPod cable, lantern and torches, umbrella and a chemical toilet for night time emergencies.
The Caravanner has a double bed at the back of the trailer and can also accommodate two small children (recommended age under 8) on beds that can be made up on the bench seats next to the dining table. THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL COST OF £15 PER CHILD PAYABLE ON ARRIVAL. Please email us to enquire about bringing additional little people!
Outside the van is a decking area with a picnic bench, deckchairs and a fire pit (logs available).SHARED FACILITIES WITH THREE OTHER CARAVANS
- Brand new luxury bathroom with double shower wet room, double sink and toilet. Plus additional toilet and further shower room
- Brand new, fully equipped contemporary kitchen with espresso machine, halogen hob, fan assisted oven, fridge, dining table
- Gas and charcoal BBQs
- Outdoor games – boules pitch, quoits
- Indoor games – pool table, cards, Jenga, Dominos…
- Seven acres of land to roam.