Luxury Meadow Yurt
- Sleeps 5 (max 5 adults, 4 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- A short walk from the Bivouac shop and cafe
- Spacious wooden veranda to enjoy expansive views over the Yorkshire Dales
- Wood-burning stove for a toasty interior and fire pit provided for evenings outside
The Owner Says
A prominent hill-side location with a panoramic viewpoint of North Yorkshire. A short walk from the Bivouac shop and cafe is our small community of seven Meadow Yurts.
Meadow Yurts can sleep up to five people (one double and three singles). They come with a wood-burning stove to keep the Yurt warm.
We also provide wood to fuel your fire, bed linen is also provided, but please note there is no electricity so please bring torches!What's included:
- One double & three single bed with bed linen provided
- An eclectic mix of hand made and pre-loved artefacts
- Open plan layout living area with a wood burning stove to ensure the yurt is kept warm. We also provide you with wood to fuel your fire (but please note we do not allow fires.
- Kitchenette area with sink
- Wooden veranda with stunning views of the surrounding valley. Theres also outdoor games, fire pit and seating area
- Separate wooden clad hut by the side of the yurt with toilet
- All of our yurts have windows allowing you to enjoy the views from inside and solid wood lockable doors providing you with peace of mind as you head out and explore the Yorkshire Dales
- There is also a handmade communal outdoor kitchen equipped with gas rings, seating area and a toilet too