Luxury Tree Lodge
- Sleeps 7 (max 7 adults, 6 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Private Bathroom
- Short walk from the Bivouac shop and cafe
- Spacious wooden veranda to enjoy expansive views over the Yorkshire Dales
- Wood-burning stove for a toasty interior and fire pit provided for evenings outside
The Owner Says
Our charming secluded tree-lodges are hidden away in woodland a five minute walk from the bivouac shop and cafe. They provide an intimate, truly authentic, rustic back to nature setting for your Yorkshire holiday.
The tree- lodges can sleep up to 7 guests (one king size double, one double and three singles). They come with gas-rings for cooking, hot water and bed-linen, however they are un-electrified, so bring a torch a with you!
- 1 king size double bed, 1 double & 3 single beds. With bed linen provided
- An eclectic mix of hand made and preloved artefacts
- Open plan layout living area
- Wood burning stove to keep the lodge warm, with gas rings to cook on. We'll also provide wood to fuel your fire. Please note we do not allow campfires!
- Kitchenette area with sink
- Wooden veranda with stunning views of the surrounding valley
- En-suite toilet and gas heated shower with hot running water
- Each lodge has windows allowing you to enjoy the views from inside and solid wood lockable door providing you with peace of mind as you head out and explore the Yorkshire Dales.