- Prime position at the edge of the site with spectacular Yorkshire views
- Private hot tub with jets and LED lighting
- Toast marshmallows over an open fire or barbecue under the stars
The Owner Says
Corn Bents is a luxury Gold Top pod with a private hot tub on the patio. It's also the only pod to have a luxurious cocoon swing seat for two with deep, padded cushions. Corn Bents includes premium bedding and a towel bundle.
It sleeps four in comfort and is available for a minimum of two-nights (three-nights on bank holidays). Arrivals on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Arrival days during the school summer holidays are Mondays and Fridays.
Here's what you'll find at Corn Bents:
- Private hot tub with jets and LED lighting
- Cocoon swing seat for two with padded cushions
- Cast iron fire bowl for use as a fire pit or barbecue with poker and grill - one trug of logs provided
- Ensuite shower room with enclosed shower, toilet, basin and heated towel rail
- 1 towel pack (2x bath towels and 2x hand towels)
- Double bed with pocket-sprung mattress and luxury goose feather and down bedding
- Generous double sofa bed with bedding (when booked for more than two people)
- Contemporary kitchenette with hob, hot running water, fridge (with ice box), microwave, kettle, toaster, Tassimo coffee maker
- Folding wooden table and four stowaway chairs
- Crockery, cutlery, glasses, plastic glasses, frying pan, saucepan, knives, bottle opener and corkscrew, tin opener, wooden spoon, spatula, tongs, whisk, chopping boards, non-slip tray
- Free Wifi
- Smart TV with Netflix
- Eco-friendly cleaning products
- Heating, LED lighting, power and USB sockets, secure double glazing, blackout curtains and blind, smoke alarm
- Hair dryer
- Fly screen door
- Wooden deck with large private outdoor area to the side
- Outdoor dining table and chairs
- Two foldaway deck chairs
- Private pedestrian access and designated parking space
Corn Bents at Peaks and Pods is the perfect pod to unwind and take a step back from every day life. Take in the stunning countryside views while relaxing in your toasty warm, bubbling hot tub on your private patio.
Put your feet up with a cup of tea and a good book, keeping your eye peeled for local wildlife such as deer, hares and curlews. If you're ready to explore, you'll find something for everyone in our wonderful local area.
The Hub, just off the car park, is a unique social space for all our guests to enjoy at any time of day. Relax on the wooden swing seat, gather round the tractor-wheel fire pit or snuggle under a blanket to stargaze in our dark sky. With seating, lighting and heating, it's the perfect place to hang out, whatever the weather.
If you like to mooch, spend the day wandering our local market towns - Settle, Kirkby Lonsdale, Clitheroe or Skipton. If you love to explore the great outdoors, visit the stunning nearby village of Malham with its dramatic cove and tarn, the popular Ingleton Waterfalls Walk, or the river at Bolton Abbey.
We're spoilt for choice with cafes, pubs, restaurants and takeaways in our local area, all within a short drive from Peaks and Pods.
Peaks and Pods is the perfect place for cyclists, offering a bike store, bike repair stands, bike washing and laundry facilities. We'll even help you to plan the perfect day on two wheels with our selection of local routes.
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Peaks and Pods with the Glampingly Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance due 30 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
Features & Facilities
ActivitiesIt's just five miles to Gisburn Forest, a Mecca for mountain bikers, perfect for an adrenaline-packed ride or a family-friendly pedal. Most trails start from Gisburn Forest Hub (01200 446747) with car park, toilets, picnic area and café. While you're there, a walk round the beautiful reservoir is a must. Excellent local market towns include Settle, Clitheroe, Skipton and Kirkby Lonsdale – all only a short journey away. Hop aboard a waggon on the Settle-Carlisle Railway (01729 825888) – England's most scenic train line is the claim – or take on the famous walking routes around Malham Cove and Tarn, where you can hop across the unique limestone rocks like a bug on giant puzzle pieces. The most hardy walkers can take on the Yorkshire Three Peaks (in a day) – Whernside, Ingleborough and Penyghent – enjoying Ribblehead Viaduct en route (a worthy landmark to walk to in itself).
Food & Drink
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Be the first to leave a review!
From the north: From the M6 follow the A65 south, past Kirkby Lonsdale, towards Skipton for approx 16 miles. Travel down Settle bypass, past Giggleswick railway station and the Craven Arms, and take a right turn off the bypass towards Rathmell. Turn right up Hesley Lane and continue for just under 2 miles. It’s a single track road and it will take you up the hill towards Peaks and Pods. Keep to the left and at the top of the hill you will go over a cattle grid and see a wind turbine. Take the second track on your left.
From the south: From the A59 or the A56 (depending on the direction you are coming from) follow signs towards Wigglesworth. In Wigglesworth, at The Plough, turn towards Rathmell and Settle. In Rathmell, turn left up Hesley Lane, opposite the church, and continue for 2 miles up the hill, along a single track road. Keep to the left, then at the top of the hill go over a cattle grid and see a wind turbine. Take the 2nd entrance on your left signposted ‘Peaks and Pods’.
The nearest bus stops are at Rathmell and Tosside (both 1½ miles in either direction), and the nearest train stations are at Giggleswick (4 miles) (0845 748 4950) and Settle (5 miles) (0845 748 4950).