Boustagill Farm, Rathmell, Settle, North Yorkshire BD24 0LJ
- Sleeps 4 (max 4 adults, 3 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Towels Provided
- Private Bathroom
- Bed Linen Not Included
- Private shower room just a short stroll from your pod door
- UK-made wooden bed with comfortable pocket-sprung mattress
- Toast marshmallows over an open fire or barbecue under the stars
Book camping accommodation at Peaks and Pods
This information was supplied by Peaks and Pods
- Private shower room (a short stroll from the pod) with toilet, basin, mirror, heated towel rail and shaving point. Towel bundles available to hire.
- UK-made wooden bed with pocket-sprung mattress, and under-bed wooden storage box.
- Small double sofa bed made in Yorkshire with memory foam mattress (4ft wide) - perfect for two children or two cosy adults
- Mattress toppers and fitted bottom sheets. Bring your own duvet and pillows, or hire our bedding.
- Contemporary kitchenette with hob, hot running water, fridge (with ice box), microwave, kettle, toaster
- Folding wooden table and four chairs
- Wall-mounted TV/DVD Player (only in Green Top pods)
- Crockery, cutlery, glasses, plastic glasses, saucepan, frying pan, two knives, bottle opener and corkscrew, tin opener, wooden spoon, spatula, tongs, whisk, chopping board, non-slip tray
- Free WiFi
- Eco-friendly cleaning products
- Heating, LED lighting, power and USB sockets, secure double glazing, blackout blinds, smoke alarm
- Hair dryer
- Wooden deck with private flagged outdoor area to the side
- Outdoor dining table and chairs
- Two foldaway deckchairs
- Designated parking space
- Optional to hire - large fire bowl (with cut-out moons and stars) for use as a fire pit or barbecue grill with poker, spark guard and cover
We're Joanne and John and we have opened up a corner of our dairy farm between the Yorkshire Dales and the Forest of Bowland. Three generations of our family live and work on the farm and we have put our hearts and souls into creating a bespoke, luxury 'glamping' experience for our outdoor-loving guests.
Our luxury pods are specially-designed to be used all year round, with heating, insulation, double glazing and indoor cooking. You will never feel the cold, or experience broken tent poles and soggy sleeping bags. This is glamping at its best!
At Peaks and Pods we welcome families, couples, friends, cyclists, walkers, countryside lovers and outdoor enthusiasts who want to experience an exciting new place to stay. The five pods each sleep four comfortably. They're kitted out with private shower rooms, fully-equipped kitchenettes, pocket-sprung double beds, memory-foam sofa beds, folding tables and chairs, decked areas, private outdoor spaces, fire bowls to hire (for fire pits and barbecues) and picnic tables. You can even opt for your own private hot tub at two of the pods. There's great mobile phone signal and each pod has free WiFi.
Visiting cyclists will find first-class facilities for washing, repairing and securely storing their bikes on-site, and guests can even cook fresh pizzas in our stunning wood-fired oven, available to hire. There's also a little laundry, where guests can wash, dry and iron their clothes. There are board games, toys, books and outdoor games kept there too. There's plenty of space to relax in the covered social area at The Hub, with tables and chairs and lighting.
We're a 'green' business and have a Gold Award from Green Tourism. Electricity is provided by a wind turbine and solar panels, we encourage our guests to recycle, and we provide environmentally-friendly cleaning products in every pod.
We believe that it is important that you can tailor-make your own experience, adding as many or as few extras as you want. Our extra choices allow every stay to be totally bespoke - perfect for your own needs. Let us know if there's more we can do to help.
We're looking forward to seeing you!
Joanne and John
Glamping Site Facilities
Pods are insulated, heated, have double-glazed security doors and lighting inside and out. Power sockets and USB charging provided, as well as free WiFi to each pod. A double bed and sofa bed provide ample sleeping space, accompanied by a kitchenette with a fridge, sink, 2-ring hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, cutlery, crockery, basic pans and utensils. Each has a foldaway wooden table with 4 chairs. Green Top pods are a short stroll from their own private shower rooms, while the Gold and Silver Top pods are fully en suite. The Gold Top pods also have their own private hot tubs. All pods have a deck, with a fire bowl and BBQ. Communal guest shelter away from the pods with tables, chairs, wood-fired pizza oven, selection of family board games available to borrow and more. Sheep, cows and hens on site. Boot storage boxes provided at each pod and there is an area to wash your bike, carry out maintenance on wall-mounted racks and store them in a secure shed. Note: The Gold Top pods also come with bedding and towels. Other pods include base sheets only. Extra bedding and towels are available to hire.