Large Bell Tent
High St, Hinderwell, Whitby, North Yorkshire TS13 5JH
- Sleeps 2 (max 2 adults, 0 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Not Included
- Large furnished lotus belle tent with proper double bed and bed linen
- Electric hook-up for tea and coffee-making, gas hob and BBQ for outside
- One of four glamping options on this campsite which allows dogs
Book camping accommodation at Serenity Camping
This information was supplied by Serenity Camping
Our large Bell Tent is a ‘Lotus Belle’ design with lots of standing room, a light spacious feel, twinkly fairy lights and jute matting on the floor. The tent has a comfortable double bed with scatter cushions and a draped mosquito net, chairs , a sideboard, mirror, cool box and provisions for making hot drinks and doing basic outdoor camping cooking. An outside seating area is provided with use of a BBQ. Please note there are no inside cooking facilities in the tent.
You also have your own living willow arch with seating perfectly positioned as a sun downer spot! Well behaved dogs are very welcome. Most suitable for those who want an authentic camping experience, albeit with comfort, as only a limited electricity supply is available. Torch and LED lanterns supplied!
- Double bed
- Plug in electric supply (low voltage)
- Cool box
- Crockery, cutlery, pans, utensils & washing up bowl
- Tea & coffee
- Spacious outside seating area
- Torch & LED lanterns inside the tent
Glamping Site Facilities
Main facilities block with toilets, showers, a separate family and disabled washroom and an additional self-contained wet room. Hair dryer available on request. Camper's kitchen, including kettle, microwave, 3 washing-up sinks and fridge freezer, plus laundry facilities. BBQs welcome, provided they're off the ground. Information cabin with WiFi, phone-charging, magazines, maps, leaflets and books.