Two-yurt glamping site on a Cumbrian smallholding
- Two beautiful yurts each sleeping up to four people
- The entire glamping site exclusively to yourself
- Use of the hot tub, with beautiful mountain views
The Owner Says
Your Site will include:
- PRIVATE EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE WHOLE SITE - 3/4 OF ACRE OF WIDE OPEN SPACE JUST FOR YOU!
- Wood Fired Hot Tub (for 2)
- Private Washroom for each Yurt
- One Shower
- One Washing Up area
- Fresh water
- Access to the whole site including the games fields and chickens
- Double Bed and two single beds (if required)
- Linen and towels
- Small Kitchen with one gas ring stove
- Woodburning Stove
- 55l Cool Box
- Logs, kindling and firelighters
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Hadrian's Wall Glamping with the Glampingly Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance due 30 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
Features & Facilities
The wild remote surroundings and all of the following which is within walking/ biking distance of our site.
Northumberland National Park (The dark Night Sky)
Lake District National Park
Some of the best Mountain Biking in the UK The Seven Stains
Lovely Historic City of Carlisle and its fantastic castle Carlisle Castle
River Irving and River Eden
Food & Drink
There are no places to eat or drink within walking distance. However, Walton village (3 miles) has a unique little bar open on a Friday and Saturday night serving their own ale and a full selection of bar drinks.
The chip shop in Brampton has tasty chips!
If you are looking for something a little bit more special we have the Penton Inn which serves top class food equal to most of what you can find in the Lake District.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Be the first to leave a review!
From the M6 at Carlisle exit at junction 43 on to the A69 towards Hexham. After about six miles you reach the Brampton Roundabout. Take the third exit on to the Brampton Bypass. After a further two miles, turn left, following signs for Lanercost Priory and Hadrian’s Wall. After about 300 metres, turn right on to Turning Course Lonning and then right again on to The Swartle. After a mile-and-a-half you pass Lanercost Priory. Continue straight on for another couple of miles until Walton. You will see a sign on the left for Hadrian’s Wall Country Yurts.
The closest train station is at Brampton, seven miles from site. It’s also where buses from Newcastle and Carlisle stop. If you are walking or cycling the Hadrian’s Wall Path, the site is a mile off route.