Deluxe luxury pod with private hot tub
- One of two ultra-sleek pods brimming with mod-cons
- En-suite bathroom with complimentary towels and cosy bath robes
- Private hot-tub to soak away the day
The Owner Says
- King Size Bed
- Bed Linen
- Electric log burner
- Hollywood dresser with drawers and mirror, USB port and plug
- Star gazing window in the roof
- Bed side tables with light, plug and USB charging port
- Wardrobe with hangers
- TV with satellite channels
- Underfloor heating
- Selection of board games / books
- Under bed suitcase storage
Each pod features a fully equipped kitchen including:
- Dishwasher and dishwasher tablets
- Fridge with built in small freezer
- Wine cooler for 8 bottles
- 2 pan halogen hob
- Krups coffee machine , latte glasses and complimentary coffee pods
- Slow cooker
- Full set of pans
- Mixing bowls, sieve, colander, jug ,measuring cups
- Joseph & Joseph utensils including tin opener, chopping board, cheese grater, whisk, potato masher
- Tea towels
- Washing up liquid
- Cloths and sponges
- Hand lotion
- Mugs, glasses, tableware, cutlery, place-mats
- Bottle opener!
- Cling film / foil / storage tubs & kitchen roll
- Complementary starter selection of Tea / coffee / biscuits / sugar / hot chocolate
- Welcome Pack. Milk , Orange juice, bread, butter, Jam,
Our glamping pods feature an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower. In your bathroom you'll find:
- Complimentary toiletries (shampoo & conditioner, shower gel, hand lotion, face cloth, soap)
- Toilet rolls
- Heated towel rail
- First aid kit
- Hot tub
- Parking spot
- Patio area with BBQ stand ( disposable BBQs can be bought on site or as a Extra )
- Fire pit (starter pack available to purchase)
- Rattan lounge bed with optional shade
- Bistro table and chairs
- Fixed canopy entrance where you can dine on colder days and is a great place to store your muddy walking boots and hang your coats
- Barrel drinks table and bar stools
Features & Facilities
Each of the three luxury glamping pods is self-contained with a king-sized bed, en suite bathroom, fully-equipped kitchen and a private hot tub. Each has an electricity and water supply along with many luxurious and modern touches including underfloor heating, an electric log burner, Hollywood vanity mirror, USB ports, WiFi, a Bluetooth speaker system, TV, dishwasher, microwave, halogen hob, slow cooker, wine cooler and a coffee machine. Beds are made up with bed linen for guest’s arrival and towels and robes are also provided along with complimentary toiletries. A stargazing window has been fitted to the roof of each pod. Outside each pod is a parking space, patio area with BBQ stand, a table and chairs, private deck and hot tub and a fire pit. A fire-starter pack is available to buy as an add-on at £7 including matches, kindling, logs and firelighters. For a little more you can add marshmallows, skewers, chocolate and biscuits. Daisy pod has an extended covered area outside the pod with a glass roof over a well-lit corner sofa and coffee table.
There’s a little pond in front of the pods, where you can watch wildlife, and the site is in the middle of the working farm so guests are likely to see cows grazing in neighbouring fields. The market towns of Skipton, Clitheroe and Settle are all about a 20-minute drive from Hedgerow Luxury Glamping. All have independent shops and plenty of places to eat and drink. Medieval Skipton Castle (01756 792442) is well worth a visit and the surrounding woods are a nice place to walk. There are also boat trips on the Leeds-Liverpool Canal with Skipton Boat Trips (01756 790829). In Clitheroe, there’s another castle (01200 424568) and in Settle you can jump aboard the Settle-Carlisle Railway (01729 825888) for a scenic journey through the Ribble Valley and Yorkshire Dales. Hedgerow Glamping is on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park and not far from The Forest of Bowland with almost endless opportunities for walking and cycling. The Lake District and Leeds are both about an hour’s drive from site.
Food & Drink
Hedgerow Luxury Glamping offer breakfast and barbecue packages which can be pre-ordered in advance of stays. Both feature locally-sourced ingredients for you to enjoy during your stay. The closest shop-cum-café is Delicious Deli (01200 445213), three miles away, in Gisburn. The closest pub is The Buck Inn at Paythorne (01200 445488), about a mile-and-a-half from site. A little further away in Gisburn, there are a selection of eateries including The White Bull pub (01200 415805) and La Locanda Italian restaurant (01200 445303). There’s another country pub, The Maypole Inn, at Long Preston (01729 841066) about five miles from site. The Bull at Broughton (01756 792065) and The Cross Keys at East Marton (01282 844326) are both a 10–15 minute drive and come recommended by your hosts. It’s a 15-minute drive (five miles) to Barnoldswick where there are takeaway options including the highly-rated China Express (01282 812983) and Usmaniyah Indian restaurant (01282 814700). In Clitheroe, you can visit the Bowland Brewery (01200 443592) for a tour and tasting or head to Holmes Mill’s food and beer hall (01200 401035). For afternoon tea, The Garden Kitchen at Holden Clough Nurseries (01200 447615), nine miles away, is recommended.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Be the first to leave a review!
From Clitheroe, take the A59 then continue through Gisburn until you get to a small roundabout, just after The White Bull pub. Take the first exit onto Hellifield Road/A682. Continue to follow A682 for two miles then turn right onto Knot Lane. Hedgerow Luxury Glamping will be ¼-mile ahead on your left. From Skipton, take the A59 westbound then take the right down Knot Lane. Take the left fork at the green then continue down the road untIl you see Hedgerow Luxury Glamping on your left. If using sat-nav, enter postcode BBJ 4JF.
The closest railway station is at Hellified, a 10-minute drive from the site, with links to Leeds. Skipton Train Station is a 15-minute drive from the site. Contact Hedgerow Luxury Glamping for a recommended taxi service to get you to and from the site if you’re arriving by train.