The Owner Says
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Downsview Vineyard with the Glampingly Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance due 30 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
Features & Facilities
We are set on a three acre vineyard with a working winery.
There is so much to see and do locally! Visit traditional Sussex pubs, local nature reserves, or walk the Ashdown Forest.
Food & Drink
At Downsview Vineyard we offer wines by the glass or by the bottle, and a variety of foods from local farmshops.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Be the first to leave a review!
From Royal Tunbridge Wells take the A26 towards Lewes. After about 10 miles and passing through Eridge and Boarswood at the roundabout go straight ahead on to Eridge Road. At the next roundabout, go straight ahead again on to Green Lane. Continue straight on for another mile and a half then turn left on to Western Road and take the first right on to Hadlow Down Road. After half a mile, Downsview will be on your right.
The closest station is Crowborough Station, less than two miles from site. From there, take a taxi to site.