Simple New Forest Bell
- Luxurious 5-metre pre-pitched bell tent including zipped in groundsheet
- Two comfortable double camp beds – please bring your own bedding
- Tea light chandelier, matting throughout and external bunting
The Owner Says
- Luxurious 5m pre-pitched bell tent including zipped in groundsheet (ZIG)
- 2 x Luxury double camp beds
- Luxury matting throughout
- Tealight chandelier
- External bunting
- Wooden Bedside Table
- Pitch fees
- Hot showers
- Event loos
- Forest access
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BEDDING
Features & FacilitiesEvent loos are brought in for glamping guests (6 individual loos shared between the 25 bell tents) while showers are shared with campers in the neighbouring field. There are six hot showers which are open air (Covid friendly). We recommend bringing your swimmers! We are also trialling an app where you can book your shower slot before arrival to ensure no time is wasted queuing - more details provided on booking. The shared area is also where you’ll find a tap to fill your washing up bowl and a freezer available for ice packs (no charge). Campfires are permitted in the fire pits available to pre-book or hire on site.
- Teddy's Farm is a hidden gem in the The New Forest on the South Coast. With the option of forest or seaside walks, bike trails and plenty of days out for the family, it's an ideal location to base yourself for your Summer Break!
- 10 minute walk from the farm to the open forest, 5 minute drive to Lymington, 10 minute drive to beaches at Milford on Sea
- 20 minute drive from the sandy beach of Highcliffe
Food & Drink
Red Lion Pub - Boldre: a quintessential New Forest pub at the heart of the ancient village of Boldre. Unashamedly traditional in their approach to innkeeping, they offer good, truly homemade, meals, local real ales and, most importantly of all, a genuinely warm welcome.
Rosie Lea House - Boldre: From breakfast all the way through to dinner service you can expect to find local produce crafted into stunning dishes, cocktails and more.
The Haven Bar - Lymington
The Ship Inn - Lymington
The Chequers Inn - Lymington
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 1 reviews
Leave the M27 at Junction 1, then head south on the A337 towards Lyndhurst and then Brockenhurst. Proceed over the level crossing towards Lymington. After two-and-a-half miles, turn right into Shirley Holms Rd. Take the second entrance on your left to Teddy’s Farm. Follow the signs out to the South Coast Glamping field.
There are train stations at Brockenhurst and Lymington (both around three miles away); Brockenhurst is the one you’ll reach first if coming from London. A Blue Star bus which stops close to the farm entrance connects with both towns - as well as Southampton. The New Forest open-top bus tour also passes here.