Hazlegrove Farm, Ashey Road, Ashey, Isle Of Wight PO33 4BD
- Sleeps 3 (max 2 adults, 1 children)
- Editor's Pick
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- A refurbished 1949 Vagabond Airstream with a separated bedroom (bedding provided)
- Cooking equipment and facilities inside, BBQ, log burner and picnic table outside
- One of 13 gleaming Airstreams in a large field surrounded by countryside
Book camping accommodation at Vintage Vacations
This information was supplied by Vintage Vacations
Our Vagabond … bit of a star we reckon!
29 feet : Sleeps 3 – 1 double, 1 sofa bed
On board facilities include;
- Full size cooker and fridge with a separate freezer
- Separate bedroom with proper double bed and dressing table
- Room for travel cot – we can supply FOC with pleasure
- Table and chairs and sofa bed – coverts to smaller double
What to expect from all our classic American caravans
- All bedding, linen, towels and tea-towels included.
- Services – water, certified gas, electricity via regular caravan hook-ups
- Heating – electrical fan heaters – trailers are well insulated and heat up well but do bring warm PJ’s and your slippers for cold weather!
- Bathroom facilities – Hot water showers and a bathroom sink – toilets are not on trailers – we have a toilet facility on site (separate ladies and gents with extra showers) Chem loos are available for hire if this is a must for you – £25 fully serviced.
- Full size cooker and small fridge (fridge has a teeny icebox freezer)
- Kitchen facilities – A full complement of equipment (including teapots and cafetieres) – you don’t need to bring anything – just ask if there is something specific you would like to check.details. All crockery etc is basic and new so don’t sweat the breakages! This van has a dining booth – we love these!
- Electrical supply is 110V with American plug sockets. All appliances are American (including hairdryers) and we will supply you with a travel plug for your phone, laptop etc. Some items cannot be used directly – Hair straighteners for example but don’t worry – we can sort alternative power supply solutions for these if necessary.
- Entertainment – Radios / CD players on board along with a selection of vintage board games
- Outside your Airstream – all vans have their own picnic bench, a couple of classic deckchairs, log burner and basic BBQ
Glamping Site Facilities
Each airstream has a fridge, cooker, toaster, well-equipped kitchen, shower/bath (there's a shower in the airstream and a separate shower and toilets in the adjacent farmhouse), linen and towels, radio, CD player, hairdryer, Fuzzy Felt, Tiddlywinks and a picnic bench, sun loungers and BBQ outside. Shop-in-a-shed – bits of vintage, handmade tea-cosies and the like. Breakfast packs and speciality bakes available to order in advance and free-range eggs available on the farm. Badminton net, bats, balls and games available to borrow. Check individual units for more specific details on each Airstream.