Lanteglos by Fowey, Fowey Cornwall PL23 1NN
- Sleeps 5 (max 5 adults, 4 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Comfy beds and luxury bedding included
- Unwind in the wood-fired hot tub
- Toast marshmallows over the firepit
Book camping accommodation at Tremeer Farm Yurts Cornwall
This information was supplied by Tremeer Farm Yurts Cornwall
- Yurts are spacious and comfortable
- Furnished with cushions and kilim rugs on wooden floors
- Each yurt has a double bed and two/three single cotton futons
- A wood burning stove keeps the yurt cosy on chilly evenings
- Each yurt has its own outside wooden deck area
- Each yurt has its own authentic fire pit and tripod stand
- Duvets, pillows and bed linen are provided
- Each yurt has it’s own authentic fire pit where you are welcome to have campfires, toast marshmallows or even cook your evening meal over an open fire.
Bathroom facilities are housed in a listed granary which include hot showers, flushing loos and wash basins.
Each kitchen is shared between 2 yurts and includes Camping gas stoves, A fridge for each yurt, Microwave, Electric toaster, Electric kettle, Crockery, cutlery, utensils, pots and pans Tea towels, pot scourers, dish clothes, and washing up liquid. There is a charcoal and gas BBQ available outside. Alternatively you can cook over an open fire.
**Book by January 31st 2019 to receive one of our Glamping Hampers full of local goodies**
Glamping Site Facilities
Campfires allowed in pits. There’s a funky restored barn with a full modern kitchen facilities including fridge and microwave, spick and span toilets and hot showers, plus table tennis, indoor badminton and volleyball and a wood-fired hot tub. Gas & charcoal BBQ’s are also available for outside.