Dog friendly yurt
- Sleeps 6 (max 6 adults, 5 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Pet Friendly
- Proper double bed for a good nights sleep
- Kitchen area with running water and coffee making facilities
- Private outdoor seating area with BBQ facilities
The Owner Says
- Virtually identical to traditional (standard) yurts allocated exclusively for you to enjoy with your beloved family pet.
- Our yurts are available to book for one week stays throughout the year. A minimum of 7 days are required for a booking.
- With a total floor space of 34.4m2 the standard yurt provides very spacious and comfortable accommodation for guests.
- Each yurt has the capacity to sleep up to 6 people comfortably. One kingsize bed and two double beds are standard in each yurt.
- Each yurt has its own private area with a deck, BBQ facilities, outdoor seating and a food preparation area are provided a short distance away, together with a wood supply and fire lighting equipment.
- Kitchen areas include a gas stove, cool box, pots and pans, running water as well as tea and coffee making facilities.
- Crockery, cutlery, glasses, cooking pots and utensils etc are also provided. We also will provide a squirrel proof box for food storage.
- Food can be ordered online and delivered from a local supermarket. Also the site is within range of Newquay's various takeaway facilities.
- Please note that we are not licensed to supply alcoholic drinks although you are very welcome to bring your own.
- Wifi is available in the area around the Barn and Cowshed.
- All linen is provided.
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Real Glamping at the Fir Hill with the Glampingly Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 20% to secure your booking
- Balance due 10 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 18 months in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
Features & Facilities
Yurts sleep 6 each, in a king size bed and 2 doubles (all bedding and linen included). Each yurt has its own kitchen shelter, terrace and BBQ facilities, together with a wood supply and fire lighting equipment. Kitchen areas include a gas stove, running water, cool box, pots, pans, tea and coffee making facilities, crockery, cutlery, glasses and all the utensils you need. Beautifully converted cowshed housing 8 showers and 8 toilets as well as a large leisure area to relax in. Covered barn area for reading, meditating, yoga or simply enjoying some quiet time. Multiple sun terraces. Wifi is available in the area around the barn and cowshed (as well as some of the yurts nearest these buildings). Rinsing water tank for cleaning wetsuits. Television available for children on rainy days. For maximum luxury, book the honeymoon yurt, which also features beautiful wood carvings and has a few extra inches of height.