Buzzard Safari Lodge
- Sleeps 6 (max 4 adults, 5 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Private Hot Tub
- Private Bathroom
- Pet Friendly
- A spacious safari lodge with its own bathroom, separate bedrooms and living area
- Outside space includes a front deck, hammock, BBQ area and hot tub
- One of six safari tents on a working farm with farm shop onsite
The Owner Says
Buzzard Safari Lodge comfortably sleeps up to 6 people making it a great glamping option to gather with friends and family. It is in an enclosed field with three other lodges (Hawk and Kestrel). Buzzard is nearest the shop, play area and wood store. The tents are about 20 metres apart giving them an element of privacy but they're still close enough if you want to socialise or book the site as a group with other families. (However please note during the Rule of 6 we cannot host groups).
There is a king bed in one room, two singles in the twin room, and a double cabin bed inside a quirky cupboard which children love.
The beds are made up for your arrival with duvets and blankets. There is a spacious en-suite shower and wash room with flushing loo at the back of the lodge, hot water is provided by a wood fuelled water heater which also warms the bathroom space. Towels and bathmats are provided.
The kitchen is well equipped with everything you need to make delicious meals on the wood stove or prepare a barbecue. There's an electric mini fridge/freezer, LED lighting, large wood stove to cook on – a bit like an Aga, an electrical hob plus an electrical socket for charging a phone or laptop. There are also comfy sofas and a dining table for 6 inside the lodge. Outside is a spacious deck with rattan furniture and gorgeous views of the surrounding hills. The deck is fenced and gated. Below the lodge is a wood fired hot tub (optional extra), a firepit/barbecue, hammock and picnic table.
- The private wood fired hot tub is not included in the rent, it is an optional extra and can be selected on the booking form.
- A maximum of 4 adults may stay in this lodge. We are not hosting larger groups at the moment due to Covid 19.
- Please note we are a quiet and rural place perfect for couples and families but not suitable for noisy gatherings. We operate a strict noise curfew at 10pm. Please make sure you have read our T&C.
- No smoking or vaping in the lodge or around the hot tub please.
- There are two playgrounds within the glamping fields. We run farm tours through the glamping season for interested guests.
- A generous supply of firewood is included in the lodge hire, more can be purchased from us if you need it. We don't provide a supply for the fire pit., charcoal is available in our shop.
- There is parking for two cars in a designated parking space.
- A single well behaved dog may stay in this lodge for a small extra fee, please make sure you have included your dog on the booking form, we will ask you the breed in our booking confirmation email, please make sure you have included your dog on the booking form. Please read our dog rules in our T&C
Our Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee our prices at Glampingly are the same, or lower, than booking elsewhere. If not, tell us, and we’ll match it or beat it. Click here to read the full terms