Newton Wonder - Bell Tent
Upper Eggleton, Ledbury, Herefordshire HR8 2TP
- Sleeps 5 (max 5 adults, 5 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- A fully-kitted out bell tent with a log-burner, proper beds and bedding included
- Great for animal lovers with a donkey, sheep and pygmy goats on site
- One of just three bell tents sharing this orchard location and facilities
Book camping accommodation at Perry Tree Glamping
This information was supplied by Perry Tree Glamping
- A sense of fun and adventure!
- Wellies & sensible shoes
- Towels & toiletries
- Sensible clothing - this is England after all!
- A torch
Glamping Site Facilities
Bell tents come fully furnished with a double bed (linen, duvets, pillows and additional bedding all provided), a wood-burning stove, bedside table, chairs, fairy lights and bunting. There is also a cooking box containing utensils, pots and pans, and a picnic hamper with plates, glasses, bowls, a bottle opener and tea and coffee making facilities. Extra single mattresses can be added to accommodate children. Outside, each has its own fire pit and seating area. Facilities include showers, nice loos, a washing up area, freshwater taps and tree hammocks. Say hello to Belinda the donkey in the adjacent field and, if the weather is right, you might get a visit from some of the farm's cheeky pygmy goats, too!