The Shepherd's Loft
- Private shepherd's hut and personal bathroom cabin
- Eco-powered lighting and toasty wood-burning stove
- Just east of Shropshire Hills and 10 miles from Shrewsbury and Ironbridge
The Owner Says
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at The Shepherd's Loft with the Glampingly Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance not due until 30 days before your holiday, in case of late changes to Coronavirus guidance
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- In the event of a lack of 2021 availability, switch your dates to 2022
- Due to low deposit and late balance payment, no refunds are offered
Features & Facilities
ActivitiesThe best thing about our area is the scenery, without doubt hills galore!
Food & DrinkAs we are so rural most eateries are best accessed by car. Our closest pub is The Fox at Ryton, with great food and super Landlords who will make you feel right at home.
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Be the first to leave a review!
From Shrewsbury or the A5 (Shrewsbury ring road) take the A49 towards Dorrington and Church Stretton. After passing Dorrington continue on the A49 for about a mile-and-a-half. Turn left towards Longnor, Frodesley and Acton Burnell. After passing through Longnor, you reach a crossroads. Turn left towards Frodesley. After about two miles, Frodesley Hall Farm, where you’ll find The Shepherd’s Loft, is on your right.
The closest train stations are at Shrewsbury (10 miles away) or Church Stretton (eight miles). From there you will need a taxi to reach The Shepherd’s Loft. Book in advance if arriving at Church Stretton.