- Sleeps 4 (max 4 adults, 3 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Private Bathroom
- A snug, insulated yurt with beds, bedding and log-burning stove
- A skylight provides the chance to stargaze from the warmth of your yurt
- One of only three yurts on a site with a well-equipped facilities area including private bathrooms
The Owner Says
Scorrodale is an 18ft luxury insulated yurt located in our orchard a short walk from the bathroom block. It contains a log burning stove (incorporating a small oven and hob for cooking), solar powered lighting and smart phone charging point. It sleeps up to four people via a double bed and two single futons. Alternate sleeping configurations can be provided if preferred, including a cot. All bedding is provided. It has its own dedicated private bathroom housed within our nearby bathroom block and all towels are provided. There are shared pot-washing and laundry facilities housed within the bathroom block.
Inside the yurt has a laminate wood floor and a large larch wood wheel flooding the yurt with light or providing wonderful star gazing opportunities. In addition to the double bed there is a comfortable futon sofa/bed, a food preparation area, a dining table and chairs and all crockery and cooking utensils.
Outside there is a picnic table and a firepit with log seating and cooking equipment.
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Runach Arainn with the Glampingly Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 20% to secure your booking
- Balance due 10 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings for up to 18 months in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies