Ty Barcud Luxury Glamping Pod
- Sleeps 2 (max 2 adults, 0 children)
- Cooking facilities
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Private Bathroom
- In room Wifi
- A snug en-suite cabin with all mod cons including electricity, TV and wifi (on request)
- Secluded location in its own two-acre meadow shared only with chickens and ducks
- Stunning valley views from the deck outside
The Owner Says
Our glamping pod sits in a two-acre meadow which is exclusively yours for the duration of your stay. The pod is curved, cedar clad and fully insulated for a really comfortable and cosy experience for two-people.
The location is idyllic, the perfect place in which to escape the hustle and bustle of everday living and perfect for switching off from the world (there's no mobile coverage at the pod, but don't worry there is wifi available on request!).
The pod is accessed from your parking space via its own path across the garden then through a gateway into our Welsh meadow and woodland. Here you will find many varieties of tree, an apple orchard and a stunning view of the Ystywth valley. Overhead fly Red Kites and other birds while your meadow is home to our free range ducks and chickens.
In the pod:
- Double bed with luxury bedding and duck down duvet (hollow fibre available on request)
- Wool blankets
- Under bed storage
- 2 seater sofa bed (bedding on request)
- Kitchenette with sink, fridge, induction hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, tea towels, hand towel, dishcloths, all pots, pans, crockery and cutlery you will need. Also complimentary tea, coffee (instant and ground), sugar, oil, salt and pepper, washing up liquid and ketchup.
- First aid kit and torch
- Television for DVDs with USB port
- Drop down table with tablecloth and wooden stools
- DVDs, games and books
- Wifi connection (available on request)
- Mirror and lamp
- Wet room with washbasin and loo, bathmat, loo rolls and liquid soap (Towels not included)
Outside the pod:
- On the decking – wooden box seats with storage for shoes and boots
- On the patio – table and 4 chairs, solar lighting
- Behind the pod – bins for recycling and waste
- In the meadow – fire pit and seating, hammock between 2 trees, shed for drying coats and boots and storing charcoal and matches with wood store
- Near your car park there is access to a garage to keep your mountain bike. You are able to use the tumble dryer and freezer at any time during your stay