- Sleeps 2 (max 2 adults, 2 children)
- George Clarkes Amazing Spaces
- Editor's Pick
- Beds Provided
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Set high up amongst the pine trees with a gently trickling stream below
- Fully waterproofed pod lined with lambs wool to keep you warm throughout the colder months
- Back over the bridge leads to your own private decking with outdoor kitchen and sitting area
The Owner Says
Access your Tree Tent via a wooden bridge, when you enter you will feel the warmth of the wood burner, keeping you toasty throughout your stay (an initial supply of logs is provided). The pod is lined with lambs wool which will keep you insulated throughout the colder months. We have furnished the pod with comfortable double bed with bed linen supplied. For more room during the day you can fold the bed up into a large sofa.
Back over the bridge leads you to your own private decking where you will find your own outdoor kitchen with a cooking and sitting area, create some tasty dishes or simply make a cup of tea or coffee in the morning. We provide you with kettle, crockery, cutlery cafetiere. You will also find a compact two burner gas hob and a sink, with hot and cold water. There is also a camping cool box for convenience.
There are no sockets in the tent, please bring a battery pack. We provide eggs, butter, milk, ginger beer and marshmallows, if you arrive before 9pm you can pick these up at the local Newbridge post office.
Back to ground level you will find a fire pit and a timber clad enclosed open air electric shower. You will also find the enclosed WC<