The Sennybridge Hot Tub Hut
- Double bed, kitchenette and an en-suite shower room
- Raised deck with a hammock and outdoor furniture
- Wood-fired Scandinavian hot tub for evenings under the stars
The Owner Says
Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee
Book with complete confidence at Sennybridge Shepherds Huts with the Glampingly Coronavirus Booking Guarantee. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:
- A low deposit of 30% to secure your booking
- Balance due 30 days before your holiday
- Complete flexibility to move bookings up to the end of 2021 in the event of Coronavirus restrictions
- Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds
- This guarantee supersedes any other policies
Features & Facilities
Site ReviewsAdd Your Review
Rated ★★★★★ over 1 reviews
Get away from it all!
From Brecon follow signs for the A40 Sennybridge, stay on this road for approximately eight miles, then take a slight left just after the Whitehouse Hotel, towards Ystradgynlais/Swansea on the A4067. After about half a mile, there's a layby on the left, turn right immediately after this layby. Follow the road down the hill, over the Trephillip Bridge, and then take the second right into the on-site car park.
The nearest train station is Merthyr Tydfil, which is approximately 18 miles away. From there, buses run across the Beacons to Brecon Bus Station from where there are buses to Sennybridge. There is a bus stop less than half-a-mile from site.